FATALITY Strikers-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATALITY Strikers-forum

FS_@ - FATALITY forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We're back
How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:10 pm by WookiE

» a ta clan še sploh obstaja
How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:30 pm by FS_@ BaSSiie

» NEW SERVER OLL BY ProPlayers OLL INVAITED COME AND SEE !!!!!
How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:05 am by Roger_that_BOSS

» OK VSI SE PRIJAVITE NA FORUM !!!!!!!!!! OBVEZNO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......hvala usem
How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:19 pm by FS_@ BaSSiie

» im back ( server back online)
How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:09 pm by FS_@ BaSSiie

» prite igrt
How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:21 am by fs_@*albrim*

» zkj ni vec multi ranka na slo publiku?
How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:51 am by fs_@*albrim*

» Officall FS_@ song
How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:38 am by fs_@*albrim*

» Slabo sodelovanje na FORUMU !!
How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:50 pm by lh2kl *blaz*

Top posters
fs_@*albrim*
How to make a server? I_vote_lcapHow to make a server? I_voting_barHow to make a server? I_vote_rcap 
FS_@ BaSSiie
How to make a server? I_vote_lcapHow to make a server? I_voting_barHow to make a server? I_vote_rcap 
xsannyx
KINGPING
DenXxX
Kyuubi Jinchuuriki
Roger_that_BOSS
Mold03
lh2kl *blaz*
EvoluTion

How to make a server?

Go down 
+4
DenXxX
FS_@ BaSSiie
KINGPING
Mold03
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mold03

How to make a server? Empty
PostSubject: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:14 am

CS 1.6 SERVER TUTORIAL

Original Post Here

In order to install a Counter Strike 1. 6 dedicated server, you need :
a.Windows XP, processor 1000 ghz, memory 256 ram
b. Connexion to internet
c. 300 - 400 MB free space on disk

You shall have to follow a few steps :
1.Connect to the internet
2.Download here the CS 1.6 Server Creator installer and unzipp it anywhere on disk.
3.Create an new directory on your disk and name it HLDS . It can be named anyhow but we shall use HLDS because it`s classic .
4.Now doubleclick on installer.exe and when the selection window appeares you select the new directory HLDS . Hit OK and wait a few moments . A blue window will appear on screen displaying the scroll of the installation . At this point the installer downloads and installs all the server`s components in your HLDS directory. It can take some time to do it, depending on the internet connection , so have a little pacience .When the installer finishes his work , check out the HLDS directory and see if it has approximativly 315 MB .If it has , then everything it`s ok and if it hasn`t 315 MB you`ll have to repeat this step .Open the HLDS directory ; it should look like this :
[HLDS folder]
Now open the cstrike folder , that should look like this :
[CStrike folder]

Next step is to set the server up for accepting non steam clients . In order to do that download here the swds.dll patcher . Unzipp it anywhere on disk then copy it in the HLDS directory .You `ll be asked if you want to overwrite the file . The answer is yes, overwrite it ! Push the OK button. If you want a Stem Only dedicated server, just skip this step !
6. Next step is to configure te server.cfg in order to make your server work on the internet . Go to HLDS\cstrike folder and open server.cfg with Wordpad . Then look for the line sv_lan 1 and change it to sv_lan 0 . Then copy these lines:

Save the file and exit.

Make sure that the DNS address is always updated!

At this point you have a counter strike server working on the net ! Turn it on by doubleclicking on the hlds.exe located in HLDS\cstrike .

The installer automatically installed Adminmod and Statsme on your server.Adminmod helps you to administrate your server ( change maps, set up cvars, kick players) and Statsme shows you the game statistics . To see if they run properly go to the server console and type “meta list” . If the message recived is Adminmod - RUN , Statsme - Run , everything it`s OK.

Now you have three options :
Let the server work on Adminmod and Statsme
2.Install AmxModX - we recomand this option
3.Install ClanMod
Option 1 - run Admin Mod

If you choose this option you shall now configure the adminmod.cfg and statsme.cfg
To see how to configure adminmod.cfg see the Admin Mod tutorial

To configure Statsme to work properly you`ll have to do the following steps :
a.Go to HLDS\cstrike\addons\statsme and open statsme.cfg with Wordpad.In the line sm_menupassword modify r3wt with a password of your choice. Later when you`ll join the game , type in the console statsme_menu “your password” ( without the “” “” ) and the menu will appeare on screen.
b.To make the “say /rank” and “say/top10” work you need to go to statsme.cfg and change the sm_storebyauth 1 to 0 . This step will be passed if you are an steam id player and your clients are also steam id players.
c.Now go to HLDS\cstrike\addons\statsme and open scriptpacks.cfg with Wordpad . Here you have to modify all the lines . They look like this :

And you have to make it look like this:

So, every “//” in front of the “ exec.addons” lines will be deleted !
Option2 - install Amx Mod X - Recomanded

Install AmxMod X . See how to do it in AmxModX tutorial .
In this case my advice to you is to uninstall AdminMod and Statsme . AmxModX has all the features of AdminMod ( that make Adminmod useless) and has statistics incorporated ( that makes Statsme useless) .To uninstall AdminMod and Statsme simply go to HLDS\cstrike\addons\metamod and open plugins.ini with wordpad . There you should delete the lines :
Win32 addons\adminmod\dlls\adminmod_mm.dll
Win32 addons\statsme\dlls\statsme_mm.dll
You don`t have to delete the folders adminmod and statsme in addons .If you want to reactivate them later just ad those two lines back to metamod\plugins.ini

Option3 - install Clan Mod

Install Clanmod . See how to do it in ClanMod tutorial .
In this case you should uninstall only the Adminmod.

7. Another important step is adding the maps taking into consideration that the installer only installed the classic counter strike maps . In order to do that go to your Counter Strike 1.6 client open cstrike and you`ll find a folder named maps . Copy the hole folder into HLDS\cstrike of your server .

You can optionaly submit your server to Setti Masterserver. Add your ip and port to the form and click Add Server. If you have a dynamic IP you should create here a DNS Host for it and then submit it to Masterserver. Ex: 86.123.123.56:27015 , name.malware-site.www:27015 .
Back to top Go down
KINGPING
Admin
KINGPING

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:19 am

its great but need to add links to download creator, patch and so on
Back to top Go down
https://fatality-forum.slovenianforum.com
Mold03

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:20 am

Back to top Go down
FS_@ BaSSiie

FS_@ BaSSiie

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:02 am

Okay man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RFJ206DI
Mold03

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:37 am

HHHH I pwn with this xD
Back to top Go down
FS_@ BaSSiie

FS_@ BaSSiie

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:43 am

loool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mold03

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:51 am

No lol lol!
Back to top Go down
DenXxX

DenXxX

PostSubject: roflcopter   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:08 am

HAHAHA!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
COPY AND PASTE...
ANYWAYS, IT'S A GOOD JOB Smile
Back to top Go down
http://NIMAM.COM
FS_@ BaSSiie

FS_@ BaSSiie

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:23 am

yes DenxXx Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DenXxX

DenXxX

PostSubject: :)   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:27 am

It makes it so easy! Smile
Back to top Go down
FS_@ BaSSiie

FS_@ BaSSiie

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:28 am

I am dont know hah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DenXxX

DenXxX

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:45 am

that's the way i make my reports in school!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger_that_BOSS

Roger_that_BOSS

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:49 am

DenXxX wrote:
HAHAHA!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
COPY AND PASTE...
ANYWAYS, IT'S A GOOD JOB Smile

hhhhhhhh
Again on the right SIDE OF LIFE lolololollll

Its not hard work !!!! Isnt it ___? scratch
Back to top Go down
DenXxX

DenXxX

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:52 am

I agree with you boss!! lol! Smile
Back to top Go down
xsannyx

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:05 pm

oww thank! flower
Back to top Go down
WookiE

WookiE

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:46 am

nice!!
tnx for tutorial!!!
i will try to make one!!!
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi Jinchuuriki

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:28 am

WookiE wrote:
nice!!
tnx for tutorial!!!

Pojte na youtube, pa tam poglejte kak se nardi. Vse ti piše, tut strani v kerih daš dol creator pa swds pa vse!! Piše v description. Jes sm ga šou delat, pa sm napačne swds file dau dol!! Mad Mad Mogu bi dat protocol 47, 48 dau sm pa kr neki! POL ME JE PA ZAJEBALO!!!! Prvič ko sm zaštartu server je delu, pol ko sm ga pa vgasnu pa spet nažgau, se je pa začelo loading detecated server la kak je že, pa mi ni pa ni šlo dalje!!! V PM!!!!! Mad Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xsannyx

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:53 am

Kyuubi Jinchuuriki wrote:
WookiE wrote:
nice!!
tnx for tutorial!!!

Pojte na youtube, pa tam poglejte kak se nardi. Vse ti piše, tut strani v kerih daš dol creator pa swds pa vse!! Piše v description. Jes sm ga šou delat, pa sm napačne swds file dau dol!! Mad Mad Mogu bi dat protocol 47, 48 dau sm pa kr neki! POL ME JE PA ZAJEBALO!!!! Prvič ko sm zaštartu server je delu, pol ko sm ga pa vgasnu pa spet nažgau, se je pa začelo loading detecated server la kak je že, pa mi ni pa ni šlo dalje!!! V PM!!!!! Mad Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
men pa wookiju tut :S
prvi dan jih je blo 7 gor.. pol pa ni več delal :S
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi Jinchuuriki

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:34 am

xsannyx wrote:
WookiE wrote:
nice!!
tnx for tutorial!!!

Eh, včasih majo na youtubeti take stare linke v description, da pol noben ni več pravi, pa te zajebe!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
KINGPING
Admin
KINGPING

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:14 am

xsannyx wrote:
WookiE wrote:
nice!!
tnx for tutorial!!!

errr rabl bi...
Back to top Go down
https://fatality-forum.slovenianforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a server?   How to make a server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make a server?
Page 1 of 1